Who We Are
Texas Online Preparatory School (TOPS) uses the K12 curriculum to offer Texas students in grades 3–12 an exceptional learning experience. TOPS is K12’s newest partner school in Texas, offering a college-preparedness program authorized by Huntsville Independent School District. TOPS offers an academically rigorous program geared towards college-bound, self-motivated students seeking challenging courses, collaborative instruction, and high academic expectations. With individualized learning approaches, Texas Online Preparatory School and K12provide the tools kids need to succeed—in school and beyond.
Texas Online Preparatory School is one of the fastest growing schools in Texas, and here's why:
- The exceptional, individualized K12 curriculum, which covers the core subject areas and electives. Based on decades of education research, this mastery-based curriculum packages high-quality lessons with frequent assessments that ensure students are absorbing the material and concepts. Find out more about K12.
- Our experienced, highly qualified Texas-certified teachers, who are connected to you and your student both online and by phone
- Online planning and assessment tools, resources, and hands-on materials ranging from textbooks to telescopes, from rocks and dirt to beautifully illustrated classic children's stories, and much more
- Our active, supportive school community, which organizes fun and informative monthly activities where TOPS parents, students, and staff can socialize and share their experiences
- A high quality, tuition-free public education that enables a focused, customized learning experience for each student