How It Works (High School)
Exceptional Courses, Entire Support Team, Individualized Program
With a variety of online courses from which to choose your child can enjoy an individualized high school program tailored to his or her goals and abilities.
The K12 high school program provides TOPS students with a high school experience like no other, with:
- Multiple curriculum options to meet the needs of every kind of learner
- Diverse catalog including Math, Language Arts, Science, and History
- Individualized Learning Plan for each student that charts a course for success
- Teachers, advisors, counselors, coordinators, and other educational personnel who offer personalized, extensive support to students and families
- Robust college and career planning tools
- Extracurricular clubs and activities
- In-person teacher-led and school-sponsored events where students can meet their peers
Who is this intended for?
The TOPS high school program serves students in grades 9–12 throughout the state.
What are the costs?
Because we are part of the public school system, the TOPS high school program is tuition-free.
How do I get started?
Visit our How to Enroll section for information on enrolling your kids in Texas Online Preparatory School.