Learning Coach Corner
As a Learning Coach, you play a key role in your student’s educational experience, and we’re here to give you the support and tools you need to succeed. Learning Coaches have access to a variety of resources and programming within the Online School (OLS).
We hope you’ll take advantage of these resources specifically designed to help you and your student transition to online learning and thrive within our school community.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find information regarding courses and any materials that may be shipped?
Log in to your Online School (OLS) Learning Coach account and in “Quick Links” go to “My Info” to find information about course assignments and materials.
If I need help, who should I ask?
Enrolled families have access to a variety of supports and resources from K12 and our school community.
Contact our school for questions related to:
- Classes and coursework
- School records
- Updating your contact information
- School policies
- Setting up Learning Coach and student accounts in the Online School (OLS)
- Logging in to and using the OLS
- Technical assistance accessing Class Connect sessions
- Technical assistance with K12 computer requirements